Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Today is the beginning of my absolute favorite time of the year: BYU Football season!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I think I get more excited than most guys that I know. It is so great! I would so much rather watch a football game with the guys then get my nails done and watch a chick flick with the girls. It's going to be such a great season! I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

School started this week. Man was it tiring! I have class at 7:00 AM on MWF and 8:00 AM on TTH. For some people that would be no big deal, but I am sooooo not a morning person. I am taking conditioning, dance and health, somatics, history of dance, methods of teaching ballet, ballet, and pointe. So far I am liking my classes. Somatics is brutal, but hopefully I'll get used to it. Also I haven't done pointe in a long time so I am so weak. It's really frustrating. But I get to do what I love every single day so I can't complain. I have already made so many friends. I love all of the girls and guys in the dance program. They inspire me so much and they are all so nice and humble. I love my major!!!!!!

I have also started teaching again. I love teaching so much! It is so rewarding to see my students succeed. I love passing on the things that I have learned and continue to learn on to my students. They are all so sweet and so willing to do all that I ask of them. I couldn't ask for better students. I can't wait to get to know all of them even better and to see them accomplish even more this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment