Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Prayer

I have been thinking about prayer recently and I just wanted to put some of my thoughts down in words. I am so grateful for the gift we have been given of personal prayer. We have the opportunity to speak with our Heavenly Father whenever we want. God is all powerful, all knowing and He wants ME to talk with HIM. I should feel intimidated by that thought, but instead I feel peaceful and humbled. I feel an immense amount of gratitude. This shows me just how much Heavenly Father loves me and cares for me. I know that I am His daughter and He wants to hear from me.

I know that my prayers have been answered. Some of my prayers have been answered instantly and those instances are a lot easier to have faith in the power of prayer. However, most of my prayers have been answered over time and in ways that I didn't really understand when it happened. It is only through looking back on my life that I can see the blessings that have been poured out upon me because I have taken the leap of faith to pray. I know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers and that He loves me enough to answer them in the way that is best for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment